Fingerprints on paper form
Ink fingerprints on paper form are required if you wish to (among other reasons):
- Obtain a police certificate from a foreign country
- Obtain/renew a passport from a foreign country
- Obtenir a job with RCMP (2 original sets of fingerprints)
Ink fingerprints can be taken on the following paper forms:
- RCMP (C-216): For most of the foreign countries. Note that some countries require 2 original sets of fingerprints (Ex.: Mexico)
- FBI (FD-258) : For FBI police clearance (Identity History Summary Checks) or any U.S. states for a specific license (Ex. : Nursing, gaming/alcohol license etc…)
- Any other paper form: Some foreign countries such as Pakistan, Egypt, Ethiopia may require using their own fingerprints paper form
ATTENTION : For any CANADIAN criminal record checks (RCMP), please click here.
Accreditation and references
For better protection of your data
Did you know ??
A rigorous inspection of our facilities to protect the data was carried out by the RCMP, which confirms that your personal information is secure.
All our Empreinte Digitale Québec employees were investigated by the RCMP before they could take fingerprints.
Our added value
Empreinte Digitale Québec is THE solution for you.
AVAILABILITY, QUICKNESS and the SECURING your information remains our PRIORITY!
Digital fingerprinting service by appointment only.
Online Appointment Booking
1555 boulevard de l’Avenir,
Laval (Qc) H7S 2N5
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
On Call Customer Service
8am - 8pm
7 days on 7